Wednesday, September 5, 2012

pretty little leggings

i am a sucker for leggings.
if i could wear them every single day, i would.
they are definitely the number one staple in my closet.
but sadly, they mostly all look the same.
i was so excited to find that jessica simpson makes pretty little leggings with ruffles, bows, and lace.
now, i need to convince myself that i can't wear these today and tomorrow and the next and the next day after that.
i just want to wear them with everything.
do you know of any more designers that make fancy leggings?
- if so, pretty please let me know!
 
top: lilly white via nordstrom rack
leggings: jessica simpson via nordstrom rack
belt: thrifted- only $1.50!
shoes: enzo angiolini via nordstrom rack
bag: unknown via t.j. maxx 
sunglasses: steve madden via t.j. maxx
watch: michael kors via dillards
bracelet: unknown via t.j. maxx 

 
 

20 comments:

  1. I have some Jessica Simpson leggings and I love them too!
    Your bag is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog and think you are absolutely ADDOOORABLE!

    this outfit is perfectly put together! i must check out j-simps leggings for fall WOOP!

    cant wait to read more :-)

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this top!! Such a cute outfit!! You are stunning! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is gorgeous! I love all the volume!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i didn't know they made leggings like that. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesyesyes. I love leggings too! so easy to work with. and I must say, I'm kind of in love with that hair..

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog from C Mae! So I love blonde big hair and you have that, just like me! Great outfit, can't wait to read more!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that blue top! Goes great with your gorgeous eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit.*_*
    Would you like to follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this, and you are beautiful! i thought the belet said $150, not $1.50...i was like "that is not a deal!?" haha, love your shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, your hair is gorgeous and those shoes are to die for! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to hate leggings, but now I wear them all the time. They go with everything.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! Your hair is sooo volumeous! I followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That lace top is so pretty and girly! Love it! I'm a new follower :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a Mint Green Statement Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are the cutest!! i love these photos!

    xxClassic & Bubbly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the ruffles--and, those shoes--wow! You and the outfit are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! So beautiful leggings!
    Lovely shoes! Overall its a nice dress up!Your blog is awfully appealing.I am glad to have visited this post!
    stylish legwear

    ReplyDelete