hey, all my lovely followers :)
that is if you are still following along with me!
i have been MIA for a while now only because i have been moving into my new orange county home.
i absolutely love it here.
but more on that to come in a different post!
on to a more personal subject...
a month or so ago we were given the horrible news that my granddad is very sick.
over the last few weeks all of my family has been traveling to montana to spend time with him and for some of us- to say goodbye.
right before i made my move to california, my family and i drove to montana to see him.
amongst the fear and pain, we were still able to have an amazing weekend together.
of course, i'm kicking myself for only getting out my camera once during the entire time we were there.
but this is a little bit of what my weekend consisted of:
1. going through multiple packages of double stuffed oreos (you can't even imagine what i would do to have one right now!)
2.being introduced to diet coke with lime (delicious.)
3. being crammed into a tiny little house with lots and lots of people everyday (seriously would not have it any other way!)
4. discovering that downtown helena is absolutely the cutest thing ever (only took me 22 years to notice...)
5. freezing our butts off at the carrol college football game.
6. embarrassingly getting kicked out of our seats at the game (cause well, they weren't really the seats that we paid for!)
7. then having to sit in front of the fans from the away team (and being oddly entertained!)
8. family rounds of apples to apples, spoons, and liar.
9. sitting around the campfire and listening to my granddad tell stories (i learned some craaaazzy things about him...)
10. making a very interesting and awesome family-planned first impression on a cousin's new boyfriend (we failed, but it was still fun)
11. watching friends.
12. being reacquainted with a cousin that i haven't seen in years.
13. eating amazing food (enchiladas, tacos, pizza, homemade salsa, etc...)
14. enjoying the wilderness (seriously the house is surrounded by mountains, pine trees, deer and everything- it's amazing!)
15. realizing that nothing in the world can prepare you to say goodbye to someone who has been a part of your life since the day you were born.
so she's not that great at liar...
on our way to get bread guts before the football game.