Wednesday, January 15, 2014

faux fur...

does anyone else love this purse???
i found it at h&m before christmas and it was on clearance!
i could not say no.
anything made of faux fur kills me.
that is another style staple that i hope doesn't go away anytime soon! 
along with my leather leggings.
ohh my gosh i practically live in them! 
i try to limit myself to wearing them once a week.
how bad is that?!
seriously, they are my absolute favorite.
and i got them at a thrift store!
i have never been able to find a pair that i love more than these.
if anyone knows of a good affordable brand though- let me know because i'm definitely in need of some new leather! 

top: rue21
faux leather leggings: miley cyrus {thrifted}
shoes: mossimo {thrifted}
hat: forever21
purse: h&m
bracelet: charming charlie









3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Your outfit AND your hair is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always!!! Love love this outfit! So chic

    Xo Ash
    Sincerely Miss Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this look! You are stunning! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and facebook to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete