i wanted to start this post by saying that i am so thankful for everyone's sweet comments and support for my blog.
seriously, it just makes me all giddy inside.
i love it so much.
however, somedays i just don't have much to say because my brain is fried from reading so much meaningless material in text books and literature books!
so to go easy on myself today, i thought that i would just share with you ten little random things about my life so that you can get to know me better.
and then of course, share with you my little get-up that i've got goin' on in the following pictures.
so buckle up because this is going to be craaazy!
although that would be fun.
ok here it goes...
1. i am a daydream-aholic.
2. i have a deep, deep love for southern california.
3. i wish that i was tough enough to teach in an inner-city school.
4. airports are probably my favorite places in the whole world.
5. i'm a nanny, and i cry every single time i think about leaving my job after this summer.
6. i desperately wish that 'the hills' was still being filmed.
7. my feelings are hurt way too easily, and i hate that.
8. someday i hope to drive a black denali (oh please, oh please, oh pleeeease!).
9. i can't tell people 'no'; just can't do it.
10. i'm going to have all little girls and no boys (sshhh...don't tell my boyfriend/future husband)!
and that's just a lil' about me.
now on to the goods...
sweater shrug: maurices
dress: angel (i got it from a boutique in california)
socks(leg warmers): diy (see post below this one)
headband: pink (boutique in downtown boise)